Monday, August 24, 2009

blogging by archdiva: Monday Pounce: SweetMarch

blogging by archdiva: Monday Pounce: SweetMarch

I had to share for those of you who read my blog. My dear sister Meghan has a shop on Etsy.com for her beautiful hand-made dolls, and recently it was featured by another blogger as an "undiscovered shop" that she loved! This is very cool, I hope you will read about Meghan's shop and think of her the next time you need a unique and creative gift for a young girl in your life!

More pics of Darcy soon!!

2 comments:

Josephine said...

How fun!! THe dolls are great, and certainly deserved the attention!!
I can't believe I never responded to your email about the group vacation thing - I was going to show it to Gabe and kept on forgetting, but I did tell him about it, and we would like to do it for sure! Have you been to the outer banks though? We've looked into renting houses there, and they are actually considerably cheaper, and the beaches are beautiful, but we can certainly be flexible - we've never been to florida!

Josephine said...

I like how in the last line you make the promise "More pics of Darcy soon!!" and that was 8 months ago :)