Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Famous Baby??

We got to go in and play around on Tony's work equipment this past weekend because his department is redoing their website. He and another coworker are both expectant papas, so they were asked to get some nice fetal heart pictures to put on the redesigned site. So our little Bunny has a 50/50 chance of making it on the site. The other couple won't have their baby until November, so our pictures were a little farther along, perhaps they will be the ones used. If so, I will post the link here so that you can check it out.

I didn't have Tony send me any of the heart pictures because, let's face it, most of us wouldn't know what the heck we were looking at. But Tony assures me that her heart looks great and she is still a girl and still has 10 fingers & 10 toes, so we hit the high points! What we did get is nice profile shots of our little one sucking her thumb madly. Every so often, she would pop her hand out, punch me, and then open wide looking for her fist again. It was pretty funny, except for maybe a couple of the harder punches - oof. If you look close at the second picture, she is doing her best Pac-Man mouth trying to find that fist again - Tony swore she was sticking out her tongue after each punch!


And at the very bottom, I have a fab coworker who let me know she and the neighborhood kids would be doing some tie-dye crafts this past weekend, and she would throw some onesies in the mix for me. I'm thinking - kids dying onsies? Ok, those will be good onsies for sick days, for when she learns to eat solids, makes mud pies, that kind of thing. Imagine my surprise to get these awesome onesies delivered to me!! I let her know she should be running a sweatshop out of her back yard and selling these at some hippie festival for $20 a pop.






No comments: