Saturday, May 23, 2009

8 month update

I have been seriously slacking on the photo front (as so many of you lovelies have been letting me know). Blame it all on Facebook, it's easier to add pics there. Anyway, here are some random shots that should get us caught up. Darcy is 8 months old now, hard to believe. She sits up, she says Dada and Mama, she reaches to be picked up, she laughs when you laugh, and she eats like a champ. In fact, she bangs on the tray if you don't get the next bite to her mouth fast enough. We're working on a sippy cup, but so far its just a leaky toy to her! The highlights here involve lots of laughing, drooling, funny outfits, and her bed time parties (becoming legendary) when we find her in the morning surrounded by the formerly neat components of her crib.

Trashing her room like a rock star on a bender

Teething = droooooly face

Daddy is so silly.


I love this hat.

See??

This is the end of our horsey riding song, where she breaks into a laugh just as my thigh muscles turn to complete jello.

Whatchu talkin bout face.

Dad is totally a geek. I'm just a geekling.

BLUUUUUE eyes!

She blows raspberries and bubbles too - ptttthbbbbt!!!!

Seriously. She has NO off button. I'm considering contacting the manufacturer.

Something here was hilarious, don't remember what.

MORE FOOD NOW.

Sweet when Sleeping


Daddy's shirt says "My Kid Totally Rocks"

1 comment:

Meghan Berney said...

Dude. You are the manufacturer. Good luck with that :)

PS. My niece is adorable!